Tuesday, January 29, 2013

So what does "everything blue" have to do with anything? Inspired by one of my closest friends, I decided that I would like to have a blog. So maybe no one will read this blog, but it's nice to think that my thoughts are out there in the world, floating through cyberspace.

There will be lots of writing posts about random issues and ideas I come up with (being a young adult, I have many) and I might do some makeup reviews or hair tutorials. It could be one of those pretty structured blogs or one of those "WHAT IS SHE THINKING?" blogs. Who knows? I just hope that it will be coherent. I do tend to babble on about things I'm passionate about. But then again, who doesn't?

So to keep this short and sweet, I really hope this turns out!

~emilia blue

No comments:

Post a Comment